- May 11, 2013 – Walgreens Kids’ Day
Come and join us from 9:00am to noon at Walgreens, 3770 N. Woodlawn, Wichita, Ks 67220
We will have firefighters from our Kansas Firefighter Calendar team and our antique fire truck along with other agencies and fun activities!
- June 1, 2013 – Fire Camp
Sign up right away! Just download the brochure, complete and mail or drop in the drop box at the Kansas Firefighters Museum, 1300 S. Broadway, Wichita, Ks 67211.
Fire Camp will be FREE to students completing the 8th grade and entering high school. Get a glimpse of the world of firefighting and be prepared for a great learning opportunity!
- June 28, 2013 – Kansas Firefighter Calendar Judging Event
Visit the Kansas Firefighter Calendar Site for more information
- Download Contest Application/Brochure – 2013_firecamp_brochure_v1b2.pdf
- July 8, 2013 – Ks Firefighters Museum 1st Annual Golf Tournament- Willowbend Golf Club (More info to come)
- September 20, 2014 Come join us at the KSN booth at the Wichita Wagonmasters Downtown Chili Cookoff next Saturday. Tasting starts at Noon-4pm. We will be at booth #32, west side of St Francis, south of Douglas (across from Naftzger Park). If KSN wins the Peoples Choice Award, the proceeds will go to our Coats For Kids charity project.
You are cordially invited to attend the
13th Annual Kansas Fallen Firefighters Memorial
Sunday October 5th at 1:30pm
Kansas Firefighters Museum and Memorial Park
1300 S. Broadway Wichita, Kansas
Kansas City, Kansas Fire Chief John Paul Jones
Parking available at the Immanuel Baptist Church 1415 N Topeka
In case of inclement weather the memorial will be held at Fire Station 2
On Broadway just north of museum